God's plan involves people being raised from the grave
The Bible assures us that some people will be raised from the grave and given endless life when Christ returns to the earth:
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. .
1 Thessalonians 4 v 16
God plans to fill the earth with those who respect Him
We can be involved in this peaceful worldwide kingdom on earth:
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Revelation 20 v 6
We can help in solving our world's problems.
Summary of the meaning of life:
- We were created by a power greater than ourselves
- Our Creator does not change
- Our Creator:
- has given us a message that we can rely on
- asks for respect for the message
- approves of those who respect this message
- is concerned about us and our future
- wants us to reflect that care
- Knowing that we have a caring God gives us confidence in His promise of a future life
- Problems in our lives can make us think about our long term future
- There is no life after death for us if we don't respect God
- If we die respecting God's Word, we will be raised from the grave when Jesus Christ returns to the earth
- We will then be involved in a peaceful worldwide kingdom on earth